Monday, February 27, 2017

Terry Gordon



*28-11-1942 Taralga, NSW, AUS
By Praguefrank, Vaclav Zpatecka
SESSIONS
There is not enough info for creating discography


Discography of albums and singles is incomplete (totally 20 albums + 25 singles)
ALBUMS
Twin City Sound [AUS] CMLP 001 Movin‘ Out West: (tracks unknown)  - 74 Dusty Spittle, Terry Gordon, Saffey
Opal [AUS] OLLP 513 The Last Of The Marrickville Cowboys: : Cowboys Don't Get Lucky All The Time; Old Flames (Can't Hold A Candle To You);  Cheatin' In The Key Of C̀'; Iron Bark Jim; A Couple More Years; Running Kind; Australia All Over; Balmain Flash; Lucille; Coloured Lad; Theme; Crystal Chandelier; Buddy I Lied; Country Music; Time Changes Everything;  Cowboy Boots; Closing Theme - 80 (recorded at Soundlab studios, Sydney)
Selection [AUS] PRL 032 A Load Of Bull: Joe The Crow At Maguire's Pub;  Shorty's Famous Ride; Scobie's Hangover; The Man From Humpty Doo (+ more unknown tracks) - 82
Selection [AUS] PRL 039 West Of The Diamantina: West Of The Diamantina; Daylight Saving; Bloke Who Knew You When You Were Shearing; Ballad Of The Busted Gun; The Successful Serpent; Rough Sheds West Of The Darling; Wethers; Never Been West Of Strathfield; Sick Slushy; The Betrayal Of Tilley; Burrawong;  Changing Ways - 84      
RCA [AUS] VAK-10689 Givin' The Lizard A Run: Givin The Lizard A Run; Greyhound Blues; Just Thank Me; The Shearers Dream; Old Frank; The Salesman; Give Her One For Christmas; Livin On The Road; The Champ; Bullocky Bill; Big Burrawong; Back In My Childhood Days - 87 
Hughes Leisure Group [AUS] BUD-CD-15 Australia All Over: Cowboys Don't Get Lucky All The Time; Old Flames (Can't Hold A Candle To You);  Cheatin' In The Key Of C̀'; Iron Bark Jim; A Couple More Years; Running Kind; Australia All Over; Balmain Flash; My Elusive Dreams; Heartaches By The Number; Lucille; Coloured Lad; Crystal Chandelier; Buddy I Lied; Country Music; Time Changes Everything;  Cowboy Boots; Fraulein; Sydney Town;  Rainbow – 93 (reissue of OLLP 513 with bonus tracks)
Wombat [AUS] WOM 10-1 I Just Can't Get Enough: Wide Brown Plains Near Hay; I Just Wanna Dance‘; Be Careful Who You Love; In My Next Life; I Just Can't Get Enough Of Old George Jones; I See An Angel Everyday; No Charge; My First Night With You; Heaven Can't Be Found; Let's Pretend We're Not Married; I Hardly Ever Sing Beer Drinking Songs; If I Lay Down The Bottle; Another She's Leaving Song; I'll Never Need Another You - 95
Wombat [AUS] WOM 11-2 If It Weren't For Country Music I'd Go Crazy: If It Weren't For Country Music I'd Go Crazy; When The Jacaranda Blooms; Big City; Let's Chase Each Other Round The Room; Waltz Across Texas; Mansion On The Hill; Don't Tell Me What To Do; Summertime Blues; Where Am I Gonna Live; Saginaw Michigan; Gonna Get A Life; Tennessee Flat Top Box; Don't Tell Me What To Do; He Stopped Loving Her Today;  Kiss An Angel Good Morning - 97    
Wombat [AUS] BOTGCD The Best Of Terry Gordon:  Divers Do It Deeper;  Cowboy Boots;  Old Flames; A Couple More Years; Grey Hound Blues; Lucille; Cowboys Don't Get Lucky; Australia All Over; Running Kind;  Noel McGregor The Travelling Showman;  Cheatin In The Key Of C; Time Changes Everything; Back To My Childhood Days;  If Those Lips Could Only Speak;  Buddy I Lied;  The Coloured Lad;  The Champ;  Just Thank Me;  His And Hers; The Salesman - 02
LBS [AUS] LBS 070CD Spirit Of The Outback: Spirit Of The Outback; Ned Kelly; As Tough As They Come; One Last Look; Sittin In A Motel Room; I'm Independent‘; I Still Sing Jambalaya; I'm A Journey Man; Born To Be A Rolling Stone; The Good Old Days – 02
Broadbeach [AUS] ? I Forgot To Remember To Forget: Fourteen Minutes Old; Don't The Girls Get Prettier; Guess Things Happen That Way; Missing In Action; Hello Love; The Man In Black Is Gone; Skeletons; Down The Trail Of Achin Hearts; Goodbye Mary; Thanks A Lot; Wild Bush Flowers; Old Habbits; One For The Road; I Forgot To Remember To Forget; Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time; Country Bumpkin; Hello Love; Soldiers Last Letter; Country Is; I Love You Because; Only Hurts Me - 06         
Wombat [AUS] ? The Terry Gordon Show: (tracks unknown) - 06
? [AUS] TS 001CD 50 Country Classics: The Mermaid; Dear One; How I Love Them Old Songs; Fugitive; Fraulein; Gonna Get A Life; Balmain Flash; Country Music; Crystal Chandaliers; My Elusive Dreams; Champ; Heartaches By The Number; Summertime Blues; Rainbow; It Takes A Drinkin Man; Sydney Town; You've Never Been This Far Before; Big City +More unknown tracks  - 06
? [AUS] TS 002 Australian Bush Ballads: Dance Ith Me; I Knew This Day Would Come;
Dubbo The Old San Antone; Going Out The Same Way One Last Look; Wethers; Burrawong; West Of The Darling; Never Been West Of Strasthfield; The Changing Way; The Progressive Shearers; Old Frank; Greyhound Blues; Just Thank Me; The Shearer's Dream; The Salesman; The Champ; Big Burrawong; Give Her One For Christmas; Livin' On The Road; Back In My Childhood Days; The Sick Slushy; Bullocky Bill - 06  
? Australia's Not Australia Anymore: Dance With Me; Melbourne Airport; The Box; She's No Lady; Australia's Not Australia Anymore; Wonder Could I Live There Anymore; Cold Hard Facts Of Life; KB Blues; A Hug In The Morning;A Few Old Country Boys; Dr. Days Green Pills; I'm Just Me;Little More Time Lord; Carroll County Accident;Mother's Birthday Song;Got No Reason Now For Going Home; Just Between You And Me; Good Old Country Music; Even If Its Only For A Minute; Goodbye My Friends- 12         

EPs
Sunset [AUS]
SS 008 From Terry With Love: Our Ship Of Love;  A Star Spangled Heaven /  Since Then;  This Book Explains To Me - 66
Opal [AUS]
OLEP 014 Terry Gordon – 82

SINGLES
CM/Dumbo [AUS] (1970)
?
W+G [AUS] (1973-)
WG-S-8364 Evacuate / How I Love Them Old Songs – 02-75
Janda [AUS]
BL 25 Balmain Flash /  Iron Bark Jim – 08-79
RCA [AUS]
VAL 10689 Greyhound Blues / Givin' The Lizard A Run – 87

No comments:

Post a Comment